Caswell Massey Heritage Newport Single Soap
Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled Newport soap. It’s the ideal way to kickstart your morning or revive after a long day. Inspired by America’s first “seaside” cologne introduced by Caswell-Massey in 1890, it’s a sophisticated marine fragrance with notes of spiced mandarin, lavender, and balsam.
Good soap is one of life’s simple—but very important!—luxuries. We take bathing for granted, but it didn’t become popular in America until the mid-1800s (let’s refrain from remarking on the personal odor of our forbears). We aren’t bragging when we say that Caswell-Massey was ahead of the trend, creating superb soaps that helped people discover the health and emotional benefits of lathering up.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled bar lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Better for travel—no leaking
- 5.8 oz (164 g) bar
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA