Barbicide Disinfectant Solution - Half Gallons
Barbicide is known worldwide as the ultimate product for EPA registered, hospital grade disinfection in barbershops. The iconic blue liquid is trusted and effective, earning its reputation for creating a safe and clean salon.
Available in 2 oz, pint, 1/2 gallon, and gallon containers, Barbicide concentrate is economical for use in every salon, barbershop, and spa!
- Hospital-grade, EPA-approved broad-spectrum disinfectant.
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis).
- Complies with OSHA’s bloodborne pathogens standard.
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant.
- Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers, and shears.
- Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space.
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears.
- Will not stain skin or surfaces.