Kent Men's Brush, Rectangular Head, White Bristles, Beechwood
Kent Brushes has been the purveyor of British craftsmanship since 1777. Crafted with high-quality beechwood, the brush possesses a rustic and classic look. Designed with a rectangular head, the brush will cover a large area of the head and promote circulation in the scalp for glossy hair. Known for its refined bristles, the Kent Men's Brush consists of the finest bristles from merchants in India and China. Refined to the max.
- Comb and detangle hair.
- Each model is hand-finished.
- Superior quality and built to last.
- Medium strength bristles.
- Recommended for fine to medium hair.
- Features a traditional rectangular-shaped base, the same classic shape that has been used for hairbrushes for over 150 years.
- Handle: Beechwood.
- Bristles: Pure, all-natural white bristles.
- Overall length: 188mm.
- Length of handle: 90mm.
- Width: 58mm.
Made in England.