SemperForce Black exam Nitrile Large 100 Gloves/box
SemperForce Nitrile Gloves Features
- Value Priced!
- Highest tensile strength** (21 mpa) of any nitrile glove we've ever offered!
- Manufactured without natural rubber - Synthetic Nitrile Rubber (NBR)
- Textured fingertips - Enhanced dexterity and gripping capabilities
- Hides stains caused by grease, dirt, dyes, and ink
- Eliminates exposure to latex and potential allergens
- Forms to your hand to allow full range of motion
- Beaded Cuff and Ambidextrous
- Approved for Medical Use
- 100 gloves by weight per box
Thickness (Single Wall)
- Finger: 5.60 mils (median)
- Palm: 4.56 mils (median)
- Tensile Strength: 21 MPa (median)
- Elongation: 511% (median)
Tensile strength measures the force required to pull something such as a glove, rope, wire, or a structural beam to the point where it breaks, and is the ultimate measurement of a premium quality glove.